Have you ever rushed to have documents ready, but you didn’t have access to computer to print the documents? If you say yes, maybe you should download Canon Printer App for Android called Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App. You won’t meet a problem like we mentioned above since you can use your Android based smartphones or tablets to print the documents or scan photos. Trust me, you will become more efficient in work.
How does it work?
First thing you need to do is downloading the app in Google Play Store. Then connect your Android-based devices to Wi-Fi network as well as your printer. Just so you know, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App is only compatible with some Canon PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY printer series. So, make sure your printer is included in the compatible printer list.
Once your Android-based devices and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, open the app. On the top left corner you can see an “Add Printer” icon. Touch the icon and choose “Register Printer”. The app will automatically search any printers that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Select the printer you want to connect and you are ready to print and scan from your Android based devices. This Canon Printer App for Android can add multiple printers, and you can give unique name for each printers to distinguish one printer to the others.
The benefits of Canon Printer App
- Using the app, you can check the printer status and check how much ink still left in the printer.
- It can print the documents from distant places as long as the Android devices and the printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can print the documents in convenience manners at your home.
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App can print directly from your cloud account. You don’t have to download the documents and move them to the computer anymore. With just one touch you can print any document in cloud service instantly.
- It can convert any documents to pdf formats for better reading experience and printing.
- It can scan your documents and photos and save them to your Android based devices, or
- It can scan your documents and photos and then send them to several e-mail addresses.
- It can detect multiple printers in the same Wi-Fi network with your Android based devices and add up to 10 printers.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is Canon Printer App for Android that every Canon Printer users should have for better printing and scanning experiences.
Download Canon Printer App for Android: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App – Download
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY App Supported printers
– Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MP560, MP640, MP990, MX340, MX350, MX870, MG5200, MG6100, MG8100, MP495, MX410, MX420, MX880, MG5300, MG6200, MG8200, MG3100, MG4100, MX430, MX510, MX710, MX890, MG3200, MG4200, MG5400, MG6300, iP7200, PRO-10, PRO-100, MX450, MX520, MX720, MX920, PRO1-v1.1, MG3500, MG5500, MG6400, MG6500, MG7100, E560, MX470, MX530, iP8700, iX6800, MG7500, MG6700, MG6600, MG5600, MG2900, MAXIFY MB2000, MB2300, iB4000, MB5000, MB5300, PIXMA iP110, E460, MX490, PRO-10S, PRO-100S, E480, MG3600, MG5700, MG6800, MG6900, MG7700, imagePROGRAF PRO-500, imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, G3000, MB5400, MB5100, iB4100, MB2700, MB2100, MG3000, E470, TS9000, TS8000, TS6000, TS5000, G4000
– Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200